[CIG-CS] Variable viscosity Stokes solver

Shijie Zhong shijie.zhong at Colorado.EDU
Mon Apr 11 12:08:46 PDT 2011

It would be interesting to benchmark the results with 10^n viscosity variations
across an element against analytical solutions for Stokes' flow. If you are
interested in the benchmarks, I would offer some help.

Cheers,

Shijie

Shijie Zhong, Professor
Department of Physics