[CIG-CS] Variable viscosity Stokes solver

Shijie Zhong shijie.zhong at Colorado.EDU
Mon Apr 11 15:04:46 PDT 2011

Oops, I meant to send that email only to Walter. Now it was sent to cig-cs,
perhaps more people would be interested in the problem.

Shijie

Shijie Zhong, Professor
Department of Physics
University of Colorado at Boulder