[Cig-jobpostings] Posting for Tenure-Track Professorships in Earth & Planetary Sciences, Harvard University

Terri Knight tlknight at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 7 10:49:45 PDT 2014

Apologies for the duplicate post- this one includes an attachment.

Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 14:20:55 +0000
Subject: Posting for Tenure-Track Professorships in Earth & Planetary
Sciences, Harvard University

To the Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics listserve members,

I am sending you an employment announcement (pdf attachment) for two open
faculty positions in the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences at
Harvard University.

Thank you for this opportunity to circulate our posting.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Busky

Elizabeth R. Busky

Faculty Search Administrative Assistant