[CIG-LONG] Re: Gale at AGU

Walter Landry walter at geodynamics.org
Fri Dec 8 15:31:16 PST 2006

Walter Landry <walter at geodynamics.org> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> This is just a note to let all of you know that I will be at AGU from
> late Sunday to Wednesday afternoon.  I hope to have a useful,
> validated, and documented release by then.  So if you are interested
> in using Gale, feel free to contact me and I can show you how to use
> it in person.

This is just a note that I will be giving a demo of Gale during the
afternoon poster session on Monday.  It should start at 13:40 on MCW
Level 1, although the location may change.  Feel free to stop by, and
I will answer any questions you have about Gale and get Gale running
on any machine you bring.

walter at geodynamics.org