[CIG-LONG] Gale

Ritske S. Huismans Ritske.Huismans at geo.uib.no
Thu Sep 25 13:01:05 PDT 2008

Hi,
I do have the topography file, so that is not the problem.
There seems to be something going wrong with PETSC.
cheers,
Ritske

-
Dr Ritske S. Huismans
Professor in Structural Geology / Tectonics
Department of Earth Science, University of Bergen
Allegaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, Norway
Tel: 	+ (47) 55 58 81 17
Mob:	+ (47) 92 27 09 30
Fax: 	+ (47) 55 58 36 60