[CIG-LONG] Complex crustal model simulations

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 01:09:12 PST 2009

Thanks for the help Walter

As a general note, I think it would be useful to have a fully annotated version of an XML input file to know exactly what each part is doing and what the values apply to etc. The manual is pretty good at most of the explanations but for new people, like myself, it can be somewhat confusing to follow.

Perhaps there could be a supplementary GUI utility program (Windows) for building the XML input file; not sure how complicated that would be to implement, but just an idea.

Regards

Lester