[CIG-LONG] Compiling Gale from Source Code?

Neil de Laplante neildlp at mit.edu
Tue Jan 13 14:26:52 PST 2009

Hello,

I am on a Mac, and I didn't use "--with-shared=0" when I configured PETSc
originally, but I just re-ran it with that option and got the same error.  I
even completely deleted and re-installed PETSc because I wasn't positive it
had overwritten itself properly.  It still crashed at exactly the same
place.  I've attached configure_vars for you.

The particle tracker slipped my mind in the last email, but it's definitely
in the top three... this is why I want to get the profiler working!

Thanks again,

Neil

--
Neil de Laplante

PhD Candidate in Geophysics
Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave 54-615
Cambridge, MA, USA 02139
(617) 999-6528