[CIG-LONG] Compiling Gale from Source Code?

Neil de Laplante neildlp at mit.edu
Tue Jan 13 20:35:29 PST 2009

Success!  Thanks a lot for all your help, I'll keep you posted on how
porting the expensive parts to GPUs goes.

Cheers

Neil

--
Neil de Laplante

PhD Candidate in Geophysics
Earth, Atmospheric and Planetary Sciences
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave 54-615
Cambridge, MA, USA 02139
(617) 999-6528