[CIG-LONG] How to specify melt supply rate?

Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au Guillaume.Duclaux at csiro.au
Mon Nov 2 03:48:00 PST 2009

Hi Taichi,

I can't help much for the first question about DivergenceForces as I never used this Velocity BC...

Gale's hydrostatic term corresponds corresponds to the gravitational pressure, also if the top wall of your model is the ocean floor, you don't have to worry about water property but only define the rock materials column.
You can read the threads regarding this feature here: http://geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-long/2009-May/000209.html

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Gilly

Dr Guillaume Duclaux
Structural Geologist /  Modeller
CSIRO Exploration and Mining
Visiting address: ARRC, 26 Dick Perry Av., Kensington WA 6151
Postal address: PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102, Australia