[CIG-LONG] Gale, boundary velocity

wbjlyy wbjlyy at 126.com
Fri Nov 6 00:55:08 PST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:
     I am a postgraduate student of China University of petroleum in Beijing, China. I am doing some research on the Sandbox Analogue experiment.Now,I am interested in numerical sandbox  experiment with Gale code.
   As we all know ,the rubber sheet paly a very important role in shortening
and extension analogoue experiments. How to simulate the role of the rubber sheet during the shortening or extension experiments with Gale. especially,
both side wall moving(shortening or extension) lead to bottom velocity change in numerical simulation. Could you give some suggestions on dealing with this problem.
Thank you so much for your help.
  Best Regards
  Li Yanyou