[CIG-LONG] Gale, boundary velocity

Li Yanyou wbjlyy at 126.com
Fri Nov 13 05:37:27 PST 2009

Dear Walter:
 1、I  want to test my model with RubberSheet Function.  So if convenient,  please porvide me a copy of  binary Gale with RubberSheet Function for Windows XP.
2、Cygwin, Microsoft Visual Studio(Vc++), Python2.5, MPICH2 and LAPACK-3.1.1 all those softwares have been installed in my computer(Windows XP). Howerver, when I tried to build  Petsc-2.3.2-p10 from the code, and found that it doesn't work. (more details , see the attached files)
    Thank you for answering my questions!

   Best Regards
   Li Yanyou