[CIG-LONG] Gale Viscosity

Md. Tariqul Islam misl5790 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Wed Apr 21 18:39:46 PDT 2010

 Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student of Masters Research in the School of Geosciences, University of Sydney and presently working with Gale. I have been trying a model with 5cm extension from both side with Non Newtonian Viscosity. While I was working with the default Frank-kamenetskii viscosity with low viscoty value it was working but it does not work, any way, with Non Newtonian. With high velocity it says not converging but with low one it says converged after one step.
If you please give an idea that would be great. I am sending the input file for your information.

Warm Regards
Tariq