[CIG-LONG] Wrong "Piece Extend" coordinates on field*.pvtu files

Walter Landry walter at geodynamics.org
Fri Aug 20 19:17:02 PDT 2010

Patrice Rey <patrice.rey at me.com> wrote:
> G'day all
>
> I have noticed that, when running Gale-1.5 on a cluster, the
> field*.pvtu files are coming out with the wrong "Piece Extend"
> coordinates. The vtu files called in .pvtu files have the same
> coordinates.

I assume that you are talking about vts and pvts files, since vtu/pvtu
files do not have extents.  In any case, as far as my testing showed,
the extent information in the pvts file is ignored.  Is that not the
case for you?  What version of Paraview are you running?  Are you
running Paraview in parallel or serial?  I view parallel vtk files all
the time, so this bug is surprising to me.

walter at geodynamics.org