[CIG-LONG] Static vs. Wrap Top, Hydrostatic Top BC, Static Left Boundary

Walter Landry walter at geodynamics.org
Mon Jul 19 14:01:24 PDT 2010

Karen Paczkowski <karen.paczkowski at yale.edu> wrote:
> 	~ The picture you attached looks like what I'm trying to do, but I
> 	can't seem to open the input file you attached.

Your mail program may be confused because it wants to parse the xml
file.  Try saving it to the desktop and opening it with a text editor.
If that does not work, the input file is available through the list
archives at

  http://geodynamics.org/pipermail/cig-long/attachments/20100716/109795f9/attachment-0001.bin

> 	~ How would I specify a corner flow solution directly?

You already have a ShapeVC that covers the corner.  You can specify vx and vy with a StandardConditionFunction.  According to wikipedia

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_flow

you would want to use Velocity_Extension for vx and
Velocity_SimpleShear for vy.

walter at geodynamics.org