[CIG-LONG] Diffusivity problem in Gale

Nicolas RIEL nicolas.riel at free.fr
Wed Nov 3 09:57:19 PDT 2010

Hi Walter,
Following our last conversation about diffusivity, I corrected the timestep
for the thermal diffusivity and it fixed the abnormal temperature values
that I had.
However after runing some tests it appears that diffusivity is constant in
gale and set to a specific value. Indeed, when I change the diffusivity
value in the input file (with defaultdiffusivity line removed) nothing
changes in the run. Also, as Patrice told me for my input file, when
diffusivity is set to 0, heat is still conducted.
Is there something wrong in my input file or it is the code ?

I attached my input file

Cheers

Nicolas