[CIG-LONG] Gale 1.5/1.6: Stress boundary conditions and standard condition functions

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 16 10:33:48 PST 2010

Hi Walter,

Sorry for the delayed reply!

I installed Gale 1.6.1 and I'm still getting a similar error messages with the StressBC/Standard Condition function combination.  The error is related to Gale not recognizing the StgFEM_StandardConditionFunctions parameter.

 I attached my input file (basically the same as the input file I tried with Gale 1.5/1.6).  If you have an input file using StressBC in tandem with the standard conditions functions, I can go through that and see where my input file went awry or if there is something else going on.

Thanks again,
John

John Naliboff
Postdoctoral Scholar, Department of Geology
One Shields Avenue, University of California, Davis, CA 95616