[CIG-LONG] Alleviating pressure singularity in corner-flow mantle-wedge subduction zone model

Bradford H. Hager bhhager at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 11 15:02:54 PST 2011

Instead of imposing a velocity gradient, try allowing a few nodes to be free - that way they can determine the appropriate velocity gradient.

Brad Hager