[CIG-LONG] Input File Standard Condition Function

Karen Paczkowski karen.paczkowski at yale.edu
Thu Feb 17 08:20:33 PST 2011

Hi,

I have been trying to use the input file standard condition function
to define the values along the far edges of my system, but I am
encountering a problem that it will only reads in File1.

For example, if I specify one component of velocity along one side
using File1 there isn't a problem.  However, when I try to specify
more than one velocity component using different input files it only
reads in File1 and applies File1 to all the components I have tried to
specify with the input file standard condition function.  If I write 2
input files, one for vx and one for vy along a boundary, it just
applies File1 to both velocity components.  This is also true if I
specify 4 input files for velocity components along different sides of
the box.  It just applies File1 to all of them.

I have attached an input file and File1 and File2.  File1 should
specify vx along the right side as a shearing velocity field from vx=0
to 1, while File2 should just set vy=0 along the right side.

Thank you,
Karen