[CIG-LONG] FW: [CIG-ALL] Gale 2.0.1

Michael Rubey michael.rubey at sydney.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 00:01:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm a PhD student with Prof. Müller and
about to launch into the next phase of my
study of geodynamic processes at
subduction zones. As Gale is a software
capable of modelling the desired settings,
I wondered whether the announced departure
of one of your developers as any effect of the
software not being developed/supported in
the future as much as it is now. I am aware
that your website states "Developed, maintained,
and supported.", I just wanted to make sure.
Maybe you could give me a  quick outlook on
what to roughly expect on these terms (a
confirming statement like the one mentioned
would be enough).
Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Michael RUBEY, MSc | PhD Candidate
School of Geosciences | Faculty of Science
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 410a, Madsen Building F09 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9036 7175
M +61 459 305 425
E michael.rubey at sydney.edu.au<https://webmail.sydney.edu.au/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx> | michael.rubey at gmx.at<https://webmail.sydney.edu.au/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
W http://www.earthbyte.org