[CIG-LONG] Segmentation fault error with nonNewtonian and yielding rheologies

nicolas riel a.nicolas.riel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 16:06:20 PST 2012

Hello all,
I have some issues using  nonNewtonian rheology with yielding.
After step 0, the run crashes and gives a well known "Segmentation fault
error".

Error running Underworld (revision unknown) - Signal 11 'SIGSEGV'
(Segmentation Fault).
This is probably caused by an illegal access of memory.
We recommend running the code in a debugger to work out where the problem
is (e.g. 'gdb')
and also to contact the developers.

I checked for problems in my input file, but I don't see anything.

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Nicolas

--
Nicolas RIEL
Doctorant / Phd student

Institut des Sciences de la Terre
(ISTerre-UMR CNRS/UJF 5275) Maison des Géosciences
1381, Rue de la Piscine
38400 - Saint Martin d'Hères

http://nicolas.riel.free.fr
Tél.   : 33.(0)4.76.51.40.57