[CIG-LONG] Gale 2.0.1

mspieg mspieg at ldeo.columbia.edu
Mon Sep 3 10:16:13 PDT 2012

Thanks Laetitia,
    Yes,  we should keep up-to-date tar balls of all previous releases available on the web-site.  If you made any additional patches to 1.6.1 that are not incorporated in the official CIG release, please let us know and hopefully we can also release a patched version.

thanks
marc spiegelman

Marc Spiegelman
Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory