[CIG-LONG] Scaling from SI values

Laetitia Le Pourhiet zlolita at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 09:08:45 PDT 2013

OOOPS, exept I just realise there is a mistake in table 2
velocity and Length are mismatch... I double check rest is correct...
nobody's perfect... neither me, my co-authors or the peer-review process :)
Sorry for distrubing you all... on the list but I prefer these 2 message to
be back to back in the mailing list
L.

--
Laetitia Le Pourhiet