[CIG-MC] CitcomS-2.2.2 on Teragrid? and HDFView

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Fri Jul 27 14:04:40 PDT 2007

Hi Katie,

Thanks for the head up. CitcomS-2.2.2 is installed on TACC, NCSA and
SDSC now.

HDFView will present the first 2 dimension of a multi-dimenaional array
in a table. The surf/heatflow array has a shape of (ncap, nodex, nodey),
and will be presented in HDFView as a table of ncap rows and nodex
column. The 3rd dimension will be presented as "page". One can select
"Open As" on the tree view to change the meaning of rows and columns.
More detail can be found at Section 4.2 on this page:

http://hdf.ncsa.uiuc.edu/hdf-java-html/hdfview/UsersGuide/ug04treeview.html

Cheers,

Eh

--