[CIG-MC] [Fwd: Re: HDF5 library]

Leif Strand leif at geodynamics.org
Mon Jul 30 14:43:31 PDT 2007

Thorsten,

We were puzzled by your e-mail, because in fact, libz is not required by
CitcomS -- at least, not directly.  My theory is that whatever problem
you encountered might be related to the HDF5 library installed on your
system.  But without more information, I can't say for sure.  Would you
mind sending the 'config.log' created when 'configure' fails?

Thanks,

--Leif