[CIG-MC] More CitComCU questions condition

Norm Sleep norm at pangea.stanford.edu
Sun May 13 13:43:13 PDT 2007

I am looking at the convection.c file now.

questions so that my modifications will be of general use

I like to use viscosity = visc_0 * exp(-DELTA T / T_eta) rather than
the activation energy form.  E->viscosity.RHEOL == 4 OK? for example.
This seems generally useful.

Or just go ahead and maintain some back compatibility and introduce
new calls for my modifications.

I will fix program so that there will be a range of plate ages with
some temperature perturbation at start.

Then I will let program run and then introduce plume when
stagnant-lid convection is underway.

FYI and thanks

Norm