[CIG-MC] CitcomS (non-pyre) full input file

Craig O'Neill coneill at els.mq.edu.au
Mon Oct 13 19:39:10 PDT 2008

Hi
Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I had a CitcomS
question. I've got CitcomS running ok on a small gentoo cluster. It
seems to be behaving mostly.
However, I'm running it non-pyre via an mpiexec command, and so need a
full input file.  The main question I have concerns the output.
I'm getting .h5 output, it can be viewed in hdfview etc but I'm worried
if its sensible. I cannot view it in opendx  (error message is that
there are no datasets in /.../fulltest.100.h5 or somesuch) . I can,
however, view the opendx Full data provided with the CitcomS
distribution ok.
So before I go to far into it, I was wondering if my input file format
was ok.   Do you guys have any old-style full-format files that output
sensible .h5 data that can be visualized, by chance?
My inputfile reads:

datadir="insert appropriate name"
datafile="fulltest"

output_format=hdf5
output_optional=surf,botm
output_ll_max=20

I'm wondering if I need to specify temp etc, I had thought these were
default outputs.

cheers
-Craig.

--