[CIG-MC] CitcomS (non-pyre) full input file

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Mon Oct 13 23:46:35 PDT 2008

Hi Craig,

By default, OpenDX cannot read hdf5 files. But the Cactus project has an
ImportHDF5 module that can import hdf5 files to OpenDX. A brief
introduction of the module is at Section 2.8.1.4 of CitcomS manual.

The source code and documentation of ImportHDF5 module can be found in
http://www.cactuscode.org/Visualization/openDX

Let me know if you have problem in building and using the module.

Eh