[CIG-MC] Questions about CitcomS example, Cookbook 8

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Mon Sep 8 14:29:50 PDT 2008

Hi Benjun,

You have to first combine the raw data into the cap files. This is
explained in section 5.2 in the manual. Basically, the script
visual/autocombine.py will combine the data into a multi-column table to
save it as the cap files. Then, the cap files can be visualized in
OpenDX by loading the file visual/visFull.net. This is explained in
section 5.5. This part of the manual is terse. If anything is confusing
or unclear in the manual, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Eh

--
Eh Tan