[CIG-MC] Questions about CitcomS example, Cookbook 8

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Mon Sep 8 14:55:46 PDT 2008

wbj wrote:
> Hi, Eh:
>
> I figure out the problem. I ran 'restart' directly. So that I didn't have
> 'coord' files which only generate at the 0th step. Now, I've got the 'coord'
> files. And I've got the OpenDX figure. Thank you very much!

That's right. The coord files are output at 0th step only. So a
restarted run won't have coord files. Usually when one restarts a model,
he already ran the model once and have the 0th step output. But Cookbook
8 is special. I will add a remark in the manual. Thanks for reporting this!

--
Eh Tan
Staff Scientist