[CIG-MC] PBS batch configurations

Leif Strand leif at geodynamics.org
Tue Oct 27 18:40:24 PDT 2009

Rob,

In that case, I would insert "ib" directly into line 99 of your
~/.pyre/CitcomS/schedulers/pbs.odb file -- i.e., change

     "nodes=%d:ppn=%d" % ...

     "nodes=%d:ib:ppn=%d" % ...

Then, remove "resource-list" from your .cfg file.

I'll try to figure out a name for the above string, so it can be
customized from .cfg files in future versions of the code.

--Leif

--
Sent from my Newton