[CIG-MC] PBS batch configurations

Robert Moucha rmoucha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:37:01 PDT 2009

Thanks so much for your help on this Leif.  I believe we are almost
there. I did what you said and the dry run now gives:

#PBS -l ib,nodes=2:ppn=8,walltime=1:00:00

I do not know the syntax that is expected, but from what I gather the
ib should be followed by : not a ,
or something a long the line (as given by our cluster user wiki):

#PBS -l nodes=2:ib:ppn=8,walltime=1:00:00

Thanks,
Rob

--
GEOTOP - Département des Sciences de la Terre et de l'Atmosphère
Université du Québec à Montréal