[CIG-MC] pseudo

Eh Tan tan2 at geodynamics.org
Thu Jul 1 18:46:53 PDT 2010

Hi Tannistha,

In the temperature plot with pseudo-free surface, is it from 0th time
step? In your input file, the top boundary has a constant temperature
0.0, which can explain why the temperature field of the top surface were
changed, if the plot is from later time step.

If the plot is from 0th time step, there might be a call to enforce
temperature boundary condition with the pseudo-free surface code. You
can find the location of the code by this command:
    grep pseudo.*surf lib/*c

Cheers,
Eh