[CIG-MC] cookbook9: new error

Magali Billen mibillen at ucdavis.edu
Fri Jul 2 17:10:33 PDT 2010

Hello Eh,

I don't think that's the issue. I just started from scratch again
following section 1.7.
My PYTHONPATH is assigned correctly:
[billen at ymir Cookbook9]$ echo $PYTHONPATH/
/home/billen/cig/lib/python2.4/site-packages/

 From the Traceback errors, is there something that is suppose to be a
module called mpi.Application?
If so, where is it suppose to be?

Also, just to make sure, is  there any issue with executing this using
the qsub command:
qsub -pe mpi 4 qckbk9

where qckbk9 has this inside:

[billen at ymir Cookbook9]$ more qckbk9
#!/bin/bash
#
#$ -cwd
#$ -j y
#$ -S /bin/bash
# For debugging (can be very helpful)
#ldd /home/magali/Src2/CitcomS-3.1.1/bin/citcoms

module load gcc/4.4 openmpi/1.4

/home/billen/Src2/CitcomS-3.1.1/bin/citcoms --coupled cookbook9.cfg

Finally, could the problem be with the version of python that I'm using?

Also, just so you know, I'm trying to get an actual model working
using the coupler, so this
isn't just an exercise to get the cookbook9 working... any suggestions
you have for figuring
this out, please let me know... I have my model ready to go and would
love to move forward with it.
Thank you,
Magali