[CIG-MC] Change of Temperature file after checkpoint frequency

Dan Bower danb at gps.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 6 10:34:39 PDT 2012

Hi Tannistha,

I think Eh recently answered your question in a different thread.
Ignore the part about tracers.

Hope this helps,

Dan

Hi Alex,
(cc to cig-mc list)

Sorry for the late reply as I am in vacation and don't have regular
internet access.

The task you were trying to achieve cannot be done with restart. The
restart is intended for resuming an interrupted run (e.g. hardware
failure, power loss) and should have identical input parameters as the
original run.

To achieve your task, you can save the temperature output at 5400th
step, then, start a new run with tracer parameters and "tic_method=-1"
to read the saved temperature.

Cheers,
Eh