[CIG-MC] Installing CitcomS - Cygwin

Lester Anderson lester_anderson1963 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 23:42:59 PDT 2012

Hi walter,
I followed your suggestion, but it still would not work.
Installed the later MPICH2 1.4.1 and added the export pathexport CC=c:/mpich2/mpich2-1.4.1p1/bin/mpicc
./configure (in CitcomS)
Get the error that it says the C compiler does not work and cannot create executables. The gcc compiler is installed and works.
gcc, awk, make are all present and installed -
Cheers
Lester