[CIG-MC] Multiple pid####.cfg files, none of them writing caps

Eric Heien emheien at ucdavis.edu
Sun Nov 25 22:03:06 PST 2012

Hi Scott,

Can you add a command to print "self.saved" and send it to me?  From what I understand, writelines() can fail with this message if the printed strings are Unicode.  If you are running the script in a location with a Unicode name (non-Roman letters) or you changed the language region on the machine this may be causing the problem.

-Eric