[CIG-MC] Cookbook 9:problem configuring/installing exchanger on Ubuntu 12.10

Eric Heien emheien at ucdavis.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:51:45 PDT 2012

Hi Scott,

Which version of CitcomS are you using?  By default, 3.2.0 should have Python off which means you shouldn't see anything Python related without explicitly enabling it on configuration.  My guess is that your change resulted in Python related modules being incorrectly configured.  Instead of deleting the space, try changing ". egg-flags.sh" to ". ./egg-flags.sh".

Let me know if you need any more help,

-Eric