[CIG-MC] CitcomCU/CitcomS/hc/Exchanger move to git

Thorsten Becker thorstinski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:53:59 PDT 2013

has the install changed on citcoms ? sorry if this is obvious, but on a
fresh git clone, i get

becker at walter:~/progs/src/cig/citcoms

                                         > autoreconf -i
configure.ac:122: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

Thorsten W Becker - http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker