[CIG-MC] Problem in CitcomS and Visualizing

mohammad shahrad shahrad_mohammad at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 08:10:16 PDT 2014

Hi
- Why some cookbooks such as cookbook1 has 3 pidxxxx.cfg files and some of them as Cookbook3 has one pidxxxx.cfg file as output data?
- Why The output pidxxxx.cfg file of the Cookbook3 after aoutocombining doesn't make any .general file?in this case for making .general file What should I do?
There are some problems as in visualizing the output data. Upon the CitcomS' manual after selecting visRegional.net or visFull.net in OpenDX some pop up errors occurred such this

"The main visual program contains undefined tools.
Reload the visual program after loading the following tools:
CitcomSFullImport,
CitcomSImport,
CitcomSImportOpt,
CitcomSTemperature,
CitcomSVelocity,
CitcomSViscosity."
in other words How can I introduce the output data to OpenDX for visualizing
the explanations in the manual can't help me more
Thanks