[CIG-MC] CitcomS, generating grd input file

Thorsten Becker thorstinski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 05:07:31 PDT 2014

The format of the ASCII is up to you, what counts is the final .grd file,
and it is assumed to be on a geographic grid for CitcomS.
The code should then be able to interpolate to arbitrary node locations
from a single, global GMT grd file, if the geographic flags within GMT's
Netcdf format are set, else it might get confused at the 0 long line.

Thorsten W Becker - http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker