[CIG-MC] CitcomS installation problem with ggrd

A Ghosh atreig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:49:33 PST 2014

Hi Thorsten,
   Thanks for your response. I have installed netcdf, GMT4, HC package from
cig website and then CitcomS. Basically, I have followed all the
instructions in the CitcomS manual. The ./configure runs fine and does
identify the ggrd library, however, the ggrd_handling.h file is not there
in any of the version of CitcomS that is on the cig website. Any suggestion
what could be done?

Thanks
Attreyee