[CIG-MC] CitcomS installation problem with ggrd

Thorsten Becker thorstinski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:04:49 PST 2014

No idea why it's not in there, it used to be, I think (though I did just
here about the same problem yesterday!) I attach my current version here. I
hope this will work with your version of HC, the one one the CIG website
hasn't been updated in a while. There's always

http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker/software/hc-recent.tgz

which is what I use. Make sure to *not* compile HC with the quad precision
option, that's good for HC (for high L computations), but CitcomS is set up
to interface with the regular, double precision option.

CHeers

Thorsten W Becker - geodynamics.usc.edu <http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker>