[CIG-MC] CitComS: Initial temperatures from grd files

Thorsten Becker thorstinski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 16:35:11 PDT 2016

you need to make netcdf/grd files that span the global, number them bottom
up 1,2,3 and provide negative depths (e.g. -2850, -2700....) for those
layers in km in a second file, in one column, in the example below dv.1.grd
dv.2.grd ... and vdepths.dat

ggrd_tinit_scale=-0.064

ggrd_tinit_override_tbc=1
ggrd_tinit_offset=0
ggrd_tinit_gfile="/home/rcf-proj/twb//attreyeg/data/tomography/rum_fine/dv"
ggrd_tinit_dfile="/home/rcf-proj/twb//attreyeg/data/tomography/rum_fine/vdepths.dat"

Thorsten W Becker   -    USC
(06/2016: twb at ig.utexas.edu)