[CIG-MC] CitComS: Initial temperatures from grd files

Shijie Zhong shijie.zhong at colorado.edu
Tue Apr 26 20:50:56 PDT 2016

Sorry that I have not been able to read emails from this list until recently.

Great to see the detailed answer from Thorsten on using the default initial temperature setup. Another method (not only for the initial temperature but also for viscosity) is to get familiar with the relevant part of the subroutine, and to modify it to suit your need.

Cheers,

Shijie Zhong, Professor
Department of Physics
University of Colorado at Boulder