[CIG-MC] I need a material model with depth dependent density (only).

譚諤 (Eh Tan) tan2 at earth.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Jul 22 19:22:05 PDT 2016

You will need to modify the code. You can use these parameters to provide
your density profile:
reference_state=0
refstate_file=refstate.dat

The file refstate.dat will have nodez lines, and each line has 7 columns.
The meaning of the columns are:
rho, g, alpha, cp, not_used, not_used, not_used

You can modify the code to use one of the not_used column for your
depth-dependent \Delta \rho.

Regards,
--------
譚諤 (Eh Tan)