[CIG-MC] AGU's new data policy

Dan Bower daniel.bower at csh.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 6 05:59:45 PST 2018

Hi Scott,

The SNSF (Switzerland) is also working on this:

http://www.snf.ch/en/theSNSF/research-policies/open_research_data/Pages/data-management-plan-dmp-guidelines-for-researchers.aspx

At the moment they only provide loose guidelines and try to let the
researchers themselves decide on the best course of action.  In fact, the
SNSF don't even state what "data" actually is (since it varies between
fields and disciplines, and particularly between the humanities and
sciences).  Anyway, hope the link above is of some use to you (and others),
perhaps to compare with what AGU (and other science organisations) are
doing.

Cheers,

Dan

--