[CIG-MC] Ellipsis3D, for help

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 14 15:06:32 PDT 2018

Dear Weina,

At present, Ellipsis3D is no longer supported by CIG and none of us have used it in quite some time (~ 5-10 years). Unless they are watching this mailing list, I suspect you would need to contact the original developers directly to answer your questions.

However, may I ask what type of process/problem your are planning to tackle with Ellipsise3D? There are a number of other community lithospheric dynamics code that are being actively developed and may be more suitable for your intended application.
Let me know if you would like a few recommendations.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis