[CIG-MC] Request More Information about CitcomS

董昊 donghao10000 at stu.ouc.edu.cn
Fri Sep 21 01:51:32 PDT 2018

Dear Mr./Ms,

It is my pleasure to write here for you. I am a postgraduate majored in Marine Geology. My name is Dong Hao and I downloaded the CitcomS code from your website. I am learning this code but unfortunately there are a lot of variables and functions without  comments and they confused me even though I have a user manual.

Therefore, I am searching for more information and trying to work out this trouble. I shall be much obliged if you are so kind as to offer me a development manual or something similar to this.

I am looking forward to your response at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Dong Hao

Master of Science Student

Ocean University of China