[CIG-SEISMO] Use of CIG Seismology software

Alan Levander alan at rice.edu
Mon Apr 6 13:58:41 PDT 2009

Hi,

If you receive this email you are on the CIG seismology mailing list.

The Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics is compiling
materials for a new proposal.
As part of the justification for a new proposal, we are asking the
community to provide 1 page abstracts, with figures,
that document the use of codes provided through the CIG website under
the existing agreement.

If you have made use of any of the CIG seismology codes:

SPECFEM in various forms
MINEOS
Seismic CPML

we would appreciate receiving a short abstract describing your
research with these codes.

Also if you've made use of the Princeton Finite-Frequency Tomography
Software or the SPICE Software Library,
we would appreciate hearing about that as well.

The one-page abstract can be submitted to:

	http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/materials/one-pager-submit

Abstracts already submitted are available at:

	http://www.geodynamics.org/cig/proposalsndocs/documents/onepagers/index_html

Best regards,

Alan Levander

Alan Levander