[CIG-SEISMO] time reversed computation in specfem2d

Chris Morency cmorency at Princeton.EDU
Wed Apr 29 07:42:03 PDT 2009

Hello Dimitri,

I feel it is actually my bad ! As you know, we had discussed the merging
of the 2D version we have been developing including poroelasticity. This
version does have the adjoint capabilities for acoustic, elastic, and
poroelastic media. It is still on a branch....
I am finishing dealing with some domain decomposition issues when using
irregular (CUBIT generated) meshes. It shouldn't be too long and then I
should be able to fully merge this new version in place of the present
specfem2D.
Really sorry about that. I am presently working on it.

Christina